Date(s) - 02/18/2021
Parkland Golf Club
The 28th Annual Golf Tournament will take place on Thursday February 18th, 2021 at the Exclusive Parkland Golf and Country Club. This tournament benefits ASHRAE Research through our local GOLD COAST Chapter. There will be a Lunch and Awards Banquet Dinner at the Signature 91 Club. Beverage carts with beer and soda are included on the course. This will be a Scramble style tournament with 1st, 2nd, 3rd, honest team, longest drive, and closest to the pin awards.
*Bushnell Phantom Golf GPS Rangefinder*
18-Hole Round of Golf at the Private Parkland Golf and Country Club
$4,000+ Prizes in Raffle
Catered Dinner at 91 Club Veranda
Free Range Balls
2 hour open bar during dinner
Mulligans (4 per team) available at Registration
Chance to win $5,000.00 using our Ball Launcher for Hole-in-one!
Click Here to view our Virtual Raffle!
12:00pm- 1:00pm Boxed Lunch
11:00am-12:45pm Driving Range Available
1:00pm Shotgun Tee Off
5:30pm Awards Banquet Dinner, Sponsor Recognition and Raffle
**Model and color may vary**
You must be registered for the golf tournament by Friday February 12th!
- Temperature screening every participant at Registration
- Guests will be required to wear facemasks whenever indoors. When outdoors, if social distancing is not possible, guests will be required to wear facemasks.
- ASHRAE will be giving every participant individual Hand Sanitizer, Face Mask / Neck Gaiter
- Sanitizing Wipes will be provided in every golf cart
- Hand Washing and sanitizing stations are provided throughout the facility
- To-Go Lunches will be provided on the golf carts
- Dinner will be served outdoors with ample room for Social Distancing
Bookings are closed for this event.