Date(s) - 02/12/2019
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
**By attending this meeting you will earn 1 PDH Credit**
Radiant Cooling and Design Considerations
- Radiant Cooling (and Heating) overview
- Design Considerations
- Overview of design considerations
- Overview of Radiant Master (Online radiant
- Evaluate Radiant quickly and easily with online design tool: Laptop or tablet required (Group Exercises)
- E-mails required 48 hrs before session to access limited trial
Presented by: David Desjardins, PE, Manager, Strategic Initiatives
David earned his bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Norwich University and his MBA from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. He is a licensed Professional Engineer and a member of ASHRAE, ASPE, and RPA . He is currently the Chair of ASHRAE Technical Committee 6.5 Radiant Heating and Cooling.
David is a manager of strategic initiatives at Viega. Desjardins joined Viega in 2007 as a Product Trainer and served as Design Services Manager and Product Manager prior to accepting his current position. Prior to joining Viega, Desjardins worked as Senior Design Coordinator at REHAU, Squadron Logistics Officer, Support Operations Officer, Shop Officer and Platoon Leader in the U.S. Army.
5:30pm – 6:15pm Networking by the Main Bar
6:15pm – 7:30pm Meeting / Dinner
Complimentary Valet Parking Available, street/garage parking available by hourly rates
Bookings are closed for this event.