Date(s) - 09/11/2018
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
**By attending this meeting you will earn 1 PDH Credit**
ASHRAE’s Building Energy Quotient Program
- ASHRAE’s Building Energy Quotient program provides a quick energy analysis that compares your building to similar buildings with the same climate. The two complementary options are:
- In Operation (Compare actual building energy use to similar buildings)
- As Designed (Compare potential building energy use to similar buildings)
- Building EQ can help identify means to improve your building’s energy performance and provide data on Indoor Environmental Quality.
- This presentation provides details on how to use the Building EQ program as an integral part of new building design and to manage actual building energy consumption
After attending this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Understand how Building EQ rating applies to building energy use
- Explain the features of the Building EQ Portal
- Use Building EQ Performance Score to differentiate energy performance in buildings
- Explain the characteristics of Building EQ actionable energy recommendations for existing buildings
- Describe how the Building EQ process standardizes modeling so that comparisons can be meaningful
Presenter Bio – John Constantinide
John Constantinide works with Alpha MRC Architects Engineers, provides mechanical engineering and hazardous material consultation for the firm. His work experience entails the design of industrial, institutional, and commercial facilities for the U.S. federal government, including military service branches and NASA. John is a Certified Energy Manager®, Certified Fire Protection Specialist, a LEED AP BD+C, and is a member of ASHRAE, SAME, NFPA, and the USGBC Florida Chapter. In ASHRAE, he serves as Secretary of TC 5.2 Duct Design and on the Building EQ Committee and TC 7.6 Building Energy Performance as a Voting Member. He recently completed his term as Chair of TC 7.3 Operations and Maintenance Management and a Chapter Technology Transfer Regional Vice Chair for Region XII.
5:30pm – 6:15pm Networking by the Main Bar
6:15pm – 7:30pm Meeting / Dinner
**Valet Parking is Complimentary**
Please note – In the event that you would like to change your reservation (Name or Meal), please contact Ryan Ellison directly at 954-740-3450 or email@example.com
WAIT!! BEFORE YOU BOOK. To Pre-Register for ALL ASHRAE Meetings and save up to $172.00 for the year (or by season) Click Here
Bookings are closed for this event.